Data Process Analyst is required by my Worcester based client to work with them on their Data Integration Project to improve their data capability.
The Data Process Analyst will work within the Data & Integration Project team and will be responsible for governance around organisational data and the mapping of all existing and new data management processes and data flows.
The Data Process Analyst will work with stakeholders across the organisation to agree a plan and perform end to end data flow mapping in order to satisfy all necessary regulatory requirements. Working closely with individual teams, the Data Process Analyst will document end to end data management processes and highlight gaps in order to direct the project team as to where improvements can be made.
Additionally, the Data Process Analyst will document and map at a detailed level all data flows around the organisation with a focus on specific areas of data and will create a data mapping and process mapping library for future reference. The Data Process Analyst will also work together with the Data quality lead to ensure that all new data quality tool processes are robust and fit for purpose.
Data Process Analysts wishing to apply must have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of working in a project environment
- Proven experience of detailing mapping processes and flows within an organisation
- High level of knowledge in documentation and mapping tools such as Visio
- Strong knowledge of working with “Big Data”
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of Data Management Regulations such as GDPR.
This position is for an immediate start.