Cloud Engineer required to join our clients’ Cloud Operations Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering support and BAU operational tasks across a wide range of technologies, primarily, but not limited to Microsoft Cloud technologies.
As well as MS Cloud Technology experience you will have a proven track record of working with a range of Microsoft technologies, both Cloud and on-prem in large, Enterprise environments with awareness of the ITIL framework.
To be considered for this requirement you will have the following experience:
· Advanced SharePoint online
· Advanced Power Platform – PowerApps, Power Bi, Flow and Logic Apps
· Advanced Office 365 Deployment and Management
· Comfortable with advanced PowerShell scripting
· Comfortable with advanced Azure concepts
· Strong knowledge of Active Directory and related technologies:
– Azure (AAD) Directory Sync and Federated Services
– AD DS
– Group Policy
– At least a basic knowledge of Certificate Services
· Azure Devops
· Exchange Online
· Teams and Skype for Business
· Microsoft Intune
· Windows 10 Intune managed deployments
· Hybrid Mail Scenarios
· MS Windows Azure VM’s and Backup
This role is initially for 3 months, in scope of IR35. A DBS check will be required for this contract.