We have an urgent request for a Cyber Security Architect for an immediate start, you will be working as part of a team to prepare and protect the clients Global Data Platform (Hortonworks)
This will include the following:
· Validation and security approval of the IDAM design architecture for the GDP
· Use of the Microsoft STRIDE reference model to support definition of the GDP threat model
· Security and validation approval of GDP and use of Amazon Web Services, PaaS architecture to ensure:
i. A fit for purpose security solution
ii. Compliance is met (e.g. GDPR CCM and TCI DSS)
iii. Adherence to Data Governance and architectural principles
· Use off 3rd Data Management and AWS PaaS tools to demonstrate compliance or remedial processes to ensure suppliers comply with required security standards.
· Providing security architecture support for penetration testing work as required.
It is imperative therefore that Cyber Security Architects wishing to apply must have experience of Hortonworks, AWS PaaS architecture design, knowledge of Microsoft STRIDE reference model and 3rd party data management tools.