Business Analyst (Infrastructure Network Services)
Our public sector client require a Business Analyst (Infrastructure Network Services) for an initial six month contract based in Warwick.
The Business Analyst (Infrastructure Network Services) will have significant Network, Telecommunications and EUC experience and will have a background in analysing complex infrastructure projects involving Greenfield infrastructure migrations.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager and forming part of the transformation programme team the Business Analyst (Infrastructure Network Systems) will engage with the different stakeholders from the change portfolio, identify and utilise best industry practice as well as lead investigations, and provide both stakeholder and requirements analysis.
The Business Analyst (Infrastructure Network Systems) will have the following skills and experience:
Skills & Experience
· Large scale infrastructure migration project experience, including EUC rollout
· Infrastructure, network and telecommunication migration project experience
· Expert knowledge of structured business analysis methodologies
· Business case Development and Approval Skills
· Knowledge of Network & Telecoms security concepts
· Knowledge of Systems and networking security
· Experience working with Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
· Proficiency in Software Testing and Quality Assurance methodologies.
· Proficient in ITIL processes and practices.
Daily rate: £320 – £380 per day