Desktop Support Engineer is required for an initial 3 month contract based in Warsaw, Poland. The role will be to support approximately 200 users on mainly Microsoft technologies, including Windows 10 and Office365.
The Desktop Support Engineer is responsible for 2nd level client support and services ON SITE IN WARSAW, POLAND. This position works closely with other IT departments for incident and problem resolution, and service request fulfillment within agreed service level.
- Maintain applications on end user devices: install/uninstall, troubleshoot, data recovery and maintain applications, products and equipment.
- Maintain the estate of end user devices: Identify, analyze and repair equipment failures. Order and replace parts/material as needed.
- Maintain other equipment including printers, scanners, warehouse equipment such as RDTs, etc.
- Be the local hands and eyes for network and server equipment based locally.
- Determine, recommend and test which products or software best suit our customers’ needs.
- Provides training guidance to end-users, ensuring delivery of high quality and proactive support.
- Escalate incidents to next level support when the solution is unknown or cannot be solved within defined time frames
Other main tasks include:
- Desktop Application Support
- Roll out of new hardware and imaging of new laptops
- Patching & Racking
- Dealing with Printer issues
Candidates must be able to speak fluent English, however knowledge of Polish language would be beneficial but not essential.
Location: On-site in Warsaw, Poland
Initial Duration: 3 months
Daily Rate to Contractor: negotiable, all suitable applications will be considered