We are recruiting for an experienced Big Data Architect to join an MS Azure implementation programme.
Remote working is available due to Covid-19 however we foresee a need to work onsite towards the end of Summer once restrictions are lifted.
If you have the following key skills please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration and interview.
- MS Azure Cloud implementation
- Hands-on expertise in Azure ecosystems Databricks, Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS), Azure Data Factory(ADF), Pig, Sqoop, Kafka.
- Excellent data analysis skills using SQL on Spark SQL, HIVE, ANSI SQL.
- Good understanding of R, Python, Jupyter Notebook, RStudio, R Shiny, DataIKU DSS
- End-to-end design and build process of Near-Real Time and Batch Data Pipelines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability in working with internal and external Global partners
- Certification desirable: DP-200 and DP-201
Contract, 3 months + extension | REMOTE, Stockholm, SE | day rate: negotiable