I am recruiting for two Business Analysts with Digital Transformation experience to lead on a major transformation programme. You will be able to interpret complex business requirements and transform them into simple to explain processes or IT solutions understood by both business and IT. You will be focusing on improving the user experience for those engaging with our client through their digital channels.
The successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience in a Business Analysis role within local government, desirably.
- High level awareness of a variety of IT software development methods
- Experience of the Business Analyst role across all stages of the project lifecycle
- Experience working with content management systems (ideally Jadu CMS)
- Experience working with CRM systems (case management, process flows)
- Bachelor’s degree or BCS/IIBA BA qualification or demonstrable experiences
Remote working, outside of IR35. Initially for 3 months.