Project Manager with additional business analysis and change management skills is required to manage and deliver the upgrade of an HR & Payroll HRIS system for our large charity client.
Our client will be working with the same vendor supplying HR Select and the project is to upgrade from a hybrid hosted/on-prem setup to a fully hosted environment, whilst adding a great deal more functionality, akin to implementing something new.
The successful Project Manager will be a self-starter responsible for ensuring that our client receives a new solution that is fit for purpose and delivered smoothly within the budgeted timescales.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following main tasks:
· Gathering requirements from key users within the HR, Payroll, Education Teams, Fundraising and Corporate functions to establish the as-is and to-be.
· Act as the SPOC with the supplier.
· Build relationships, open communication channels, and manage expectations with all stakeholders and users with respect of adding new functionality and providing guidance on process change.
· Drive activity (internal and supplier) to ensure delivery against an agreed timelines.
· Manage the business change and process change aspects throughout the rollout phase to include training and up-skilling end users etc.
Project Managers applying must have demonstrable experience of managing and delivering similar solutions on several occasions to qualify, therefore previous experience of delivering HRIS upgrade solutions is not mandatory.
· 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
· Hours of work 37.5 Hours/Week
· Laptop and Phone Provided
· Remote working with occasional office visits
· Free parking onsite