SAP C4C Consultant
SAP C4C Consultant Lead is required for a manufacturing client based in Poland. My client are in the early stages of a large greenfield implementation and gearing up for their first release. We will require a candidate who has completed multiple full life cycle implementations. Candidates wishing to apply will need to speak fluent English and Polish.
Consultant should be able to lead team of SAP C4C experts located at multiple locations across globe and manage SAP C4C engagements independently. As onsite lead the Consultant will collaborate with customers stakeholders like business process owners, solution architect, technical architects, project team and core stakeholders to understand user requirements; assess available technologies, recommend solution options according to the customer s processes and requirements; ensure design and realization of SAP C4C solution is fit for purpose and delivered against stated business requirements
- Facilitation of workshops and requirement gathering sessions
- Design and implement Best Practice SAP C4C solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
- Coordinate on preparing specifications, estimates and solution documentation for SAP C4C work packets
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within the C4H Suite.
configuring Sales Cloud and Service Cloud solutions
- Experience with Cloud Application Studio for C4C enhancements
- Experience in integrating SAP C4C solution with S4H, MDG and other SAP and non-SAP solutions using SAP CPI/PI
- Good understanding of sales and service business processes along with integration touch points within C4HANA & S4HANA
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in SAP CRM & C4C including a minimum of 3 years full life-cycle SAP C4C project implementations
- Strong functional configuration and implementation experience of two or more implementation of SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud
- Experience in other C4H products from SAP including Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Customer Data Cloud and understanding of S4HANA etc., will be an added advantage
- In addition to the above skills, you must have solid experience of:
- Planning and facilitating client-facing workshops
- Writing and reviewing detailed blueprint documentation
- Writing and reviewing detailed functional and technical specifications for bespoke developments
- Coordinate with all the stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle for a successful go live.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Daily Rates: All rates will be considered