As the Automation Test Manager, you will be involved with the day-to-day management of the testing function and will be responsible for the running of all testing of new and existing services. You will help identify, select, and develop appropriate automation tools and frameworks while conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations. You will be working very closely with key stakeholders, so stakeholder management is essential!
What will you be doing?
- You will be working closely with the test team overseeing the testing of delivered solutions in an Agile working environment.
- Leading a small team of Automation Test Engineers, including mentoring, development, performance management etc.
- Management of relationships in respect to testing matters with internal and external stakeholders
- Create innovative automation approaches and solutions to projects
- Ensure that solutions have met the required security, functional, non-functional, integration and performance tests before release
- Experience implementing and managing automation testing
- Stakeholder management
- Automation Test experience