PMO Project & Programme Finance and Costings Analyst is required to undertake an permanent role with a well known Police Constabulary based near Worcester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and passionate PMO Project & Programme Finance and Costings Analyst to look after all project finance and work directly with our client’s project and programme managers to monitor budget & forecasting – including commitment. Our client are currently in the process of delivering up to 6 different financial programmes and 30 financial projects. It is therefore, an ideal time for a PMO Project & Programme Finance and Costings Analyst to get involved within a busy set of programmes and drive their career to the next stage.
PMO Project & Programme Finance and Costings Analyst wishing to apply must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of providing costs and benefits support to projects and programmes & will have worked with Project and Programme Managers to make sure that budget costs are in line with business requirements. The PMO Project & Programme Finance and Costings Analyst will be required to work with the Finance Business Partners of the company, to maintain the benefits management framework and cost control process around delivering net benefits approved by the Change & Transformation Board.
Any previous experience within the public service sector would be useful however is deemed non-essential.
What is essential is that you have excellent communication skills and a thorough understanding of budgetary control and of the importance of cost and benefit control across a portfolio in general.
What our client are looking for:
- Experience in benefit management planning and control in large scale transformation projects and programmes.
- High level of management skills, particularly interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence other colleagues.
- Proficient at maintaining relationships with senior project and programme managers.
- Significant experience in providing Cost & Benefits support to projects and programmes in the service sector.
- Numerate with experience using Excel, Pivot tables and Lookups.
Location: Mixture of 3 days a week remote working and 2 days a week on site in Worcester (20-minute train from Worcester Foregate Street station or onsite parking)
Annual Salary: £41,718 – £47,058