An exciting opportunity for a Manual Functional Test Analyst to join a very successful European wide on-line retail organisation based on-site in Milton Keynes, Bucks.
Please note that the role is based on site in Milton Keynes 3 days per week with the remaining two days working remotely from home.
Annual Salary: £44,000 per annum with excellent career development
The Manual Functional Test Analyst will work closely with the AGILE and SCRUM teams and will be responsible for performing software quality assurance and manual functional test activities on large- scale and/or technically complex projects which include designing, conducting, and reporting quality assessments for new or modified information technology systems that are being developed.
This role typically involves partnering closely with business analysts and software engineers to fully understand system functionalities and data for both new and legacy systems.
Candidates wishing to be considered must be able to demonstrate at interview that they have the following knowledge and experience;
· 2 – 4 years of manual functional testing experience (including System Integration Testing)
· Planning; accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects
· ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
· Experience of Agile and Waterfall SDLC
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technological challenges
· Experience of test management tools e.g JIRA, Zephyr Scale
· Strong attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to organise and work under pressure whilst producing quality deliverables
· A pro-active approach to problem solving
· Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbally
Work Location: On-site in Milton Keynes with some remote home working
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THE ROLE AND WORKING FOR OUR CLIENT?
The hiring manager has given the following reason that will make working for the organisation a great experience;
Excellent career development giving the opportunity to progress to Software Developer & Test or to move into a Senior Tester or managerial role.
Lots of opportunities to transfer to other SCRUM teams once a year. Thes teams include; e-Commerce Team, Salesforce Team , Data Team and Middleware Team