2nd Line Support Engineer is required to join a dynamic IT Consultancy who provides IT Support multiple charities across London. The role is to provide both onsite Service Desk and onsite face to face Deskside IT Support to users at the Katerini offices in Greece & provide remote support to our client’s charities in London. It is essential that this person has excellent communication skills particularly in English – Greek language is non-essential.
You will be responsible for remote service desk support services to our London based clients:
– Resolving IT issues and malfunctions
– Assistance with Projects & Migrations
– Creating documentation and guides
Candidates wishing to be considered must be able to demonstrate at interview that they have extensive experience in the following.
• Desk-side Support
• Windows 10 troubleshooting
• Microsoft Office assistance and troubleshooting
• Troubleshooting print jams or printing issues
• Basic network troubleshooting eg helping staff connect to Wifi, checking cables into PCs
• Helping staff with Microsoft Teams issues or questions
• Logging in/password resets/basic User administration
• Helping staff set up meeting room phones/webcams etc
• Basic troubleshooting of staff mobile phones/emails
• Escalation of issues up to the charity’s in-house IT team as required
Location: Katerini, Greece.
Permanent Salary: Up to €22,500 per annum plus travel expenses and training
Relocation Package offered. (Up to €3,000)