I want to hear from experienced SAP HR consultants with demonstrable SAP functional design and configuration skills for an exciting permanent opportunity.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 full life cycle project implementations as well as the following:
- Extensive configuration experience covering PA, OM, PD, CATS, ESS & MSS
- Proven experience in designing and delivering SAP solutions to complex business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise in SAP HR and the solution delivered in the HR arena to increase ROI and reduce TCO for the SAP HR solution.
- Experience working as a lead functional consultant, designing and delivering solutions to all SAP HR demands, from break fixes, and changes, to large project implementations.
- Experience in mentoring junior colleagues is essential.
My client offers hybrid working, however, the ability to travel to their Hampshire offices, as and when required, is essential. They offer an excellent benefits package including a generous pension contribution and holiday entitlement.
To be considered for this requirement you must have a minimum of 3 years of UK residency as security vetting is required for this role.