I am recruiting for a Senior User Experience (UX) Design Lead. The successful candidate will have experience using various methods and specialist tools such as Axure/InVision/Figma (or similar) and Adobe products for prototyping.
The work will include:
- Proactively drive iterative ‘research to design’ cycle in projects, interacting with end-users to provide insight into user requirements and guiding design decisions
- Research and share insight as appropriate UX deliverables such as user stories, personas, and storyboards, user journeys, wireframes as well as determine information architecture, etc
- Translate concepts into wireframes, prototypes (high and low fidelity), and user flows using specialist tools such as Axure/InVision/Figma (or similar) and Adobe products.
- Plan, conduct, and analyse remote and on-site user research and usability testing with real users to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, and engagement.
- Apply your expertise of research-led UX design and user research principles. Analysing findings and communicating insight to make evidence-led recommendations and inform decision-making.
- Facilitate and guide the team to adopt user-centric design approaches, principles, and good practices contributing a ‘human insights’ perspective to team understanding.
- Ensure design standards, guidelines, and best practices are adhered to.
This contract is initially for 6 months, in scope of IR35, with Hybrid working arrangements. The contract is subject to Security vetting prior to onboarding.