I am recruiting for a large Public Sector client who seeks a forward-thinking, experienced SAP Functional Manager. This role offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to lead our high-performing SAP functional teams (HR, Payroll, Finance), playing a critical role in delivering essential technical services.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- IT Team Leadership.
- IT Programme, Project, and Resource Planning.
- Willingness to work flexibly, reacting to business needs.
- Experienced in challenging the status quo effectively and able to drive through new
and improved ways of working while ensuring we meet the needs of our
- A team player, able to work effectively, openly, and supportively with a range of IT
and non-IT colleagues of all levels.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills including oral, written and
presentation skills, influencing through information and advice.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels.
It would be desirable if you had all or any of the following:
- A degree and/or formal industry-recognised qualifications or relevant experience.
- Experience of SAP focussed projects and developments.
- Understanding of SAP configuration and transport processes.
This role is subject to security vetting therefore 3 years of Residency in the UK is essential.
For further information, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.