We are recruiting for a large enterprise client based in Germany for an IT Project Manager with a good working knowledge of Finance & Procurement for a long term contract engagement.
This contract will run until the end of December 2021 initially, then extensions will be issued well into 2022.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of ERP architecture and SAP FICO, be proactive and emotionally intelligent and able to navigate a highly political landscape.
You must also be able to provide solutions even if non-traditional approaches are necessary (not only sticking to the well-known Project Management methodologies).
Experience with the following are essential for this role:
- improvements of the tax reporting – VAT program
- improvements in financial closing processes with cloud based dashboard
- developing an integrated Position/HC/FTE & Personnel Cost Planning, global transparency on resource & personnel cost evolution, develop global planning, simulation and tracking platform
- enhance procurement functionalities and efficiencies in China and APAC countries
- some understanding of the related/associated processes in SAP would be very beneficial
Project language is English.
Candidates should be located in Europe (legally able to work in Germany) and be able to travel to Germany when needed. Currently there are no planned onsite activities but this is subject to change.
Rate Negotiable, 600-800 EURO per day (+ 150 EURO per diem expenses for onsite work when necessary)