3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is required to provide support on multiple technologies for a well-known environmental Charity based in Canary Wharf, London E14.
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineers wishing to be considered must be able to demonstrate they have provided 3rd Line Support on as many of the following technologies as possible;
- VMWare vSphere and/or Microsoft Hyper-V with SCVMM
- Clear understanding of vendor best practice
- Comprehensive knowledge of Storage Platforms (Nimble, NetApp, IBM. etc)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Physical Server Equipment (HPE, Dell, IBM)
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Azure AD including Conditional Access, MFA, Enterprise Apps, Azure AD Sync o Hybrid & Native 365 environments
- Administration and Migration of Active Directory
- Administration and Migration of MS Exchange (all current versions) to Office 365
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT WORKING FOR OUR CLIENT?
- Fast, long-term career development: Our client invests in their staff through training, both E-learning (Pluralsight), labs, and exams, an annual personal development plan (PDP), mentoring, and a strong support framework from colleagues, managers, and HR. They want their staff to evolve and grow with the company.
- Technology: Our client works hard to lead our competitors in bringing new technologies to market. Staff are exposed to the latest technologies so they can understand and share the benefits of those technologies with our customers.
- Wellbeing: Our client invests in Workplace Wellbeing and is aligning to the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index
- Benefits: Our client pays good salaries with an annual bonus active after 12 months based on company performance. Salaries are reviewed in line with PDP goals.
- Transparent approach: staff are provided with clear and fair KPIs on how their performance will be measured, and how they measure that of their colleagues. We encourage learning proactively and ensure that mistakes are similarly an opportunity to learn.
- Responsibilities: They encourage staff to develop their responsibilities and work independently and proactively, with their support network available when required.
Location: Canary Wharf, London E14
Start Date: As soon as the candidate can start
Annual Salary: £40-£50,000 per annum