3rd Line Support Engineer with strong 0365 and MS Azure is required to join a highly successful Managed Service Provider who provide and support IT Infrastructure to 50 charities across London.
The primary focus of the role will be resolving tickets, resolving escalations from the Service Desk team and also attending customer sites to resolve infrastructure issues and perform upgrades.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about customer service and developing their career and going onto become a Lead Support Engineer.
The 3rd Line Support Engineer is required to have experience of using the various admin consoles for M365 – so user and license management, Azure AD for group management, exchange, endpoint management (intune) is a plus, as would be using powershell to manage exchange as well. As opposed to only supporting users using M365 from the client side of the interface, or just rolling out and configuring the client software.
Also, experience of supporting MS Azure is required.
In addition to the above it would be very beneficial if the candidate had working knowledge of working in an MS Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 and experience of managing and maintaining servers and other services in Azure & finally experience configuring, migrating to and managing standard and hybrid Office 365 environments – Azure Active Directory would be considered advantageous.
Location – Aldgate, London and on-site at various charity’s around London
Annual Salary – Up to £40,000 per annum
Start Date – This is a key role that our client would like to fill ASAP
WHATS GREAT ABOUT WORKING FOR OUR CLIENT?
– Fast, long-term career development: Our client invests in their staff through training, both E-learning (Pluralsight), labs, and exams, an annual personal development plan (PDP), mentoring, and a strong support framework from colleagues, managers and HR. They want their staff to evolve and grow with the company.
– Technology: Our client works hard to lead our competitors in bringing new technologies to market. Staff are exposed to the latest technologies so they can understand and share the benefits of those technologies with our customers.
– Wellbeing: Our client invests in Workplace Wellbeing and are aligning to the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index
– Benefits: Our client pay good salaries with annual bonus active after 12 months based on company performance. Salaries are reviewed in line with PDP goals.
– Transparent approach: staff are provided with clear and fair KPIs on how their performance will be measured, and how they measure that of their colleagues. We encourage learning proactively and ensure that mistakes are similarly an opportunity to learn.
– Responsibilities: They encourage staff to develop their responsibilities and work independently and proactively, with their support network available when required.