A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Support Engineer to join a highly successful Managed Service Provider who provide and support IT Infrastructure to over 50 charities across London.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about developing their career and going onto become a Lead 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Support Engineer.
As part of the Projects Team, the 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Support Engineer will report directly into our client’s Professional Services Team Lead.
The successful candidate will be required to support MS Server installations & upgrades (on-prem), Office 365 and MS Azure migrations. The 2nd/3rd Line Engineer will also be responsible for dealing with User issues.
In addition to the above it would be very beneficial if the 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Support Engineer had working knowledge of working in an MS Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 and experience of managing and maintaining Servers and other services in Azure & finally experience configuring, migrating to and managing standard and hybrid Office 365 environments. Experience of Azure Active Directory is also required.
Location – Aldgate, London E1 and on-site at various charity’s around London
Annual Salary – £40,000 per annum
Start Date – This is a key role that our client would like to fill ASAP
WHATS GREAT ABOUT WORKING FOR OUR CLIENT?
– Fast, long-term career development: Our client invests in their staff through training, both E-learning (Pluralsight), labs, and exams, an annual personal development plan (PDP), mentoring, and a strong support framework from colleagues, managers and HR. They want their staff to evolve and grow with the company.
– Technology: Our client works hard to lead our competitors in bringing new technologies to market. Staff are exposed to the latest technologies so they can understand and share the benefits of those technologies with our customers.
– Wellbeing: Our client invests in Workplace Wellbeing and are aligning to the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index
– Benefits: Our client pay good salaries with annual bonus active after 12 months based on company performance. Salaries are reviewed in line with PDP goals.
– Transparent approach: staff are provided with clear and fair KPIs on how their performance will be measured, and how they measure that of their colleagues. We encourage learning proactively and ensure that mistakes are similarly an opportunity to learn.
– Responsibilities: They encourage staff to develop their responsibilities and work independently and proactively, with their support network available when required.