A 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst is required to join a dynamic IT Consultancy who provides IT Support to multiple charities across London who will be based 5 days a week onsite in our clients office in Aldgate. The main focus of the role is to provide both Service Desk and also face to face Deskside IT Support to users at multiple charities across London. The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience on a Service Desk. Our client is looking for a candidate who has strong customer service experience and is keen to take the next step in their career. It is essential candidates applying have Microsoft 365 experience.
Candidates wishing to be considered must be able to demonstrate at interview that they have extensive experience in the following;
Windows 10 troubleshooting
Microsoft Office assistance and troubleshooting
Troubleshooting print jams or printing issues
Basic network troubleshooting eg helping staff connect to Wifi, checking cables into PCs
Helping staff with Microsoft Teams issues or questions
Logging in/password resets/basic User administration
Helping staff set up meeting room phones/webcams etc
Basic troubleshooting of staff mobile phones/emails
Escalation of issues up to the charity’s in-house IT team as required
Location: Aldgate, London
Permanent Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
– Fast, long-term career development. Our client invests in their staff through training, both E-learning (Pluralsight), labs, and exams, an annual personal development plan (PDP), mentoring, and a strong support framework from colleagues, managers and HR. They want their staff to evolve and grow with the company.
– Technology. Our client works hard to lead our competitors in bringing new technologies to market. Staff are exposed to the latest technologies so they can understand and share the benefits of those technologies with our customers.
– Wellbeing. Our client invests in Workplace Wellbeing and are aligning to the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index
– Benefits. Our client pay good salaries with annual bonus active after 12 months based on company performance. Salaries are reviewed in line with PDP goals.
– Transparent approach: staff are provided with clear and fair KPIs on how their performance will be measured, and how they measure that of their colleagues. We encourage learning proactively and ensure that mistakes are similarly an opportunity to learn.
– Responsibilities: They encourage staff to develop their responsibilities and work independently and proactively, with their support network available when required.